Saturday, July 16, 2011

Original Artwork from your favorite albums!!! Handpainted on 18"x18" canvas!

Many of you have seen my impressive collection of album cover artwork.  These are handpainted interpretations of a few of my favorite albums.  How would you like to have your own original album cover artwork?    Take a look below and see just how fantastic these pieces are.   

Mercyful Fate (Don't break the oath)

Scorpions (Blackout)

Pantera (Vulgar Display of Power)

Metallica (Kill 'em all)

Aerosmith (Rocks)

Iron Maiden (The Number of the Beast)

Black Sabbath (Heaven & Hell)

My friend and I are looking for interest in such pieces.  Located in Scottsdale, Az         Let me know if you're interested in some high-quality artwork and we can provide it for you and your home!  Spinaltap80@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking making a blog for this!! Looks Great! And your pieces are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete